Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Flesh and blood with heart, when you say nothing ......

 Nothing better to see their phone information, pulls out a dialogue with the son's information, then suddenly emerge out of the scene, inadvertently recorded between father and son in every possible way we share concerns affection, I feel lost a pity to turn to the right as a memory of it after many years:
husband: let her son .... a while back, we both sat for the first row of co-pilot position.
wife: ask him, he Say No to sit, wait a minute to say okay?
Dad: Son ...... it'll come for the two of us sat in the front row co-pilot position.
baby son: that you I sit still interesting, I stand big, sit This is interesting, not uncomfortable, so uncomfortable I'll give you change.
Dad: No, I am now co-pilot's position is that, in very good shape , for a man to a Huanguo Lai.
baby son: I really do not want to change, I used to sit back, sit in the class is ten hours.
father: obedient sonny, or my heart is not interesting, to say I'm not sleepy, you can foot feel better, and allowed friends to me unreasonable to be fine ah.
beloved son: did not want to sit, I'm not sad, really nothing. sleep One went to sleep, I now want to sleep.
Dad: good boy talk about it after a while.
baby son :...... you wake me again ...... ah I do not interesting when its passed.
baby son: Come replaced?
Dad: No, son, I feel very comfortable in the back, right in front of you.
beloved son: your leg is not good, I'm fine, if you give me for it not interesting ......< br> Dad: Son, I have long legs no problem ...... you sleep peacefully , my cell phone without electricity, huh ......< br> These are my wife and I and the children's dialogue, because we Nov. 3 - 6, the whole family to Shanghai to see the Expo, come back to sit on the bus to Bozhou, because people on the bus is full, no seats, and his son sitting on the floor, I found a seat and let his son ride, more comfortable son want me to point to decline, because the son's foot in March before the move had surgery, the child is the son of a small sensible physical discomfort but, when taking into account the 02 I had leg surgery is also more comfortable to want me to father and son appeared in the truth of each other to seat the exchange ......< br> son, so I'm really considering moving, so I recorded a bit ......

No comments:

Post a Comment