Saturday, September 25, 2010

Deep down there is always that hint of smile

 He left me a sign ......

not remember from when I started looking at the sky like a daze. It was so quiet,UGG boots, and enjoy nature's breath.
 But it seems that the quiet will always be broken, a little bit of blue sky began to be swallowed by the clouds. the wind to blow my bangs before the amount of flying. going to rain you?

suddenly thought of yard Gardenia just grow a bud, pale, so much rain it will not drown? So I quickened the pace of home. Fortunately, I run fast enough, when the end I just had the flowers into the house, outside it began to rain.

do not know why so like Gardenia,cheap UGG boots, probably because it's unique now! I remember that summer, I looked at the campus of gardenia in a daze, as it is really very special aroma. When I was just about to hand pick, a strange sound that: Do not pick it!

I turned my head looked at you, but you went on: is distributed out of petals. Your silent revealed a very special smile,UGG boots, the same as with Gardenia special.

second meeting, you took it just sent me this pot of gardenia buds. It seems our fate from that moment intertwined.

No comments:

Post a Comment