Sunday, September 26, 2010

Only seventeen years of stay

 Lost have lost

When can I come again

sun on my face, I was lazy to get up. Into the toilet to wash my face, and then pour the last cup into his stomach as hunger. Three days, my stomach went into a grain of rice. Both of them did not return home for three days, in addition to his brother and Man-man, no one cares about my life and death.

brother just left the door of the sound, the phone rang again. My message is Man-Man.

Yingying how do you not come to school ah? And off you your dad?

Just a few days, anyway, are used to

he did not sick, right? Did you eat ah.

eat them, I assure you class it.

I put the phone off the side, clutching his empty stomach, turned on the radio to listen to today's news, this may be distracting.

I closed the radio, ready to sleep, then, outside the room the phone rang. I can not access, but to people who want smart phone that no one at home. However, the phone still kept ringing.

I pick up the phone, ready to give them a call. At this time, the phone rang and a strange number.

hum in my head and fierce sound, immediately changed clothes bag went on to take the room balcony. The second floor, jump should not die. I looked at not too high not too low to the ground, courage, and jumped down.

giggle I heard the sound of foot bones, seriously twisted to the left. But I did not care so much, half of angles and rushed across the road, stopped the taxi.

However, just rushed to the middle of the road,UGGs, I heard the sharp sound of the horn, brakes rapidly, and then feel the lower body is suddenly a hit, fell to the ground, unconscious.

wake up, white walls, white beds, white pillows and quilts, plus an disgusting syrup flavor.

what I have a feeling the bad things, the body shook constantly.

I know what she would say, but I do not believe it.

Manman hold my hand a bit tighter.

I bit my hand until the hand began to numb, red liquid flow out.

I lay down and close your eyes and mind to digest the day happened. First time, I kind of feel lost without my brother, my life is like a boat lost in the ocean, the wandering helpless.

Manman gone long before the ward was a knock on the door a few.

is Wood. I was surprised to open his eyes looked at him, but do not hate him call me.

Wood wearing a white shirt and slacks, a little more mature atmosphere. His hand a basket of fruit and lunch boxes and a bunch of blood red roses, easily holding.

I did not eat a few days, even to sit up and also do not contribute to. Only continue to lay there, looking embarrassed Wood.

Wood looked at me and smiled slightly. He came over and helped me slowly up and leaning against the bed. I am uncomfortable to let him leaning on his grateful smile.

me from liking his gentle tone out of the concern. I think the brother has to comfort me, and if not him, maybe, I do not have dull lives. He said he would when I grow up, take him away. To the end, we not escape the entanglement of bad luck.

His cheeks were touched with a trace of micro-hot, a lot of attention to my heart something unknown.

Wood read me a bit to eat something before they leave.

nervously in the hospital I went to sleep and wake up, they have not visited my father, it seems not my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment