Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Porter of the old man also pulled Erhu

Opened his eyes this time, Wang iron are, respectfully sat opposite the old man. Wang metal recently, it seems to eat the wrong medicine, a time to go out into the janitor's room to run, listen to the old man erhu porter.

old man Xing Hu, Hu said everyone called him. Janitor's room is a male dormitory floor, shared with the women's dormitory floor, go west through the bureau of boys to girls is to go east, so, janitor's room floor, both boys, and also the girls floor, Hu said both men also in control of female control . Hu said the whole school each day, boys and girls from their noses through, a smile in his face was like a flower in full bloom, often pull a few girls to see how his handwriting, poems written in what, how well woven sweaters. Hu said

sudden thought this semester to learn the erhu, with a fellow student to find a few music notation it self up. Hu said the erhu can not pull too heard the creak giggle, but he was very invested and intoxicated, string qin tube on the go, like bound feet women Scattered, when Hu said excitedly pull himself on the slanting eyes tight closed strings in the qin tube burst of white smoke on the Jumping.

Several times I told Tom blue one after squatting latrines, the ears came the voice of the Erhu creak giggle. Tang Lan asked - on success, Hu said in the cutting trees or in the erhu?

I said, saw the tree should not.

Tang Lan asked, he pulled the - is the

I said, I do not know, it was asked Bing to go.

said Tom Blue, Jane - it was bad, affect our defecation.

I laughed and said, you could not sleep this is strange bed distortion.

Tang Lan, I was right, ah, Hu said in the erhu, a pull, our shit is pulled, he pulled Debu flowing smoothly we do not schedule, he pulled fluent We naturally smooth the.

I passed no dormitory janitor's room, turned and walked to the gate, close to the school from the canal, the canal is more than five meters wide on both sides of the green belt, a lot of weird species of willow, all right when I would like to sit by the river, watching the canal boats go by. These boats are parked at the shore, boat lights, exudes warmth through the mini blinds. If fully loaded boat,cheap UGG boots, then water will diffuse to the boat along, the boat people back and forth in the above, for a laundry overlooking the waterfront, one stay on deck in the dog, sometimes standing on the bow in a daze, looking at the water or shore edge. I suddenly remembered Anthology

started school, I like a person sitting on the canal side, Chuiyangliu cover my shadow, pedestrians difficult to find, I sat on the railings, looking through the boat from the river, listening to surf rock pat shore. Qing said: suddenly saw a figure,UGG boots cheap, is Hao song.

Hao songs saw me, and flew laughed and said, here ah?

I asked can I do it?

Hao Song said, all right all right, thought you were drunk it, all right?

I said, all right, walk out.

Hao Song and sat down beside me, weeping willow branches in front of us blowing over, he said: you trouble.

moment I was moved to say something I do not know, my heart rose again and warmth.

Hao Song, said: Talking about you. I love bragging that force, love open yellow joke. office and out, rush around, just like it pulled like. Do you have a power, what power I do not know, anyway Jiaoren willing to close to you, move closer to you. cakes to caressing, light followed by dark to my face and swayed. suddenly canal cargo ship soon as whistle, we invariably looked to the front. distant bright lights, an elevated north-south bridge, car rushing from the bridge open over the ship sailed slowly sliding under the bridge.

I said: I said: was Gouzhe, and jump to my side, I held on. iron fence, with lots of arrows, like Ying gun, every time I jump when the pants are torn, my spendthrift I she said Tuesday, wearing good clothes and bad. So then I sum up the experience, skills,cheap UGG boots, careful forward leap the curved floor.

I jump forward, curved, just safe when landing, Hao Song in my front, breast, close to me,UGG shoes, I smelled sense of smell of the male hormone, it is as bright with the flavor of the sun, the smell made me familiar with the familiar, trying to be good years ago, this breathed. He gently helping me look, and then walked together to the hostel, that moment I remember my brother Yang.

after janitor's room, the king metal also sit where, in his arms, Erhu, Hu said Pazaichuangkou silly girls watching the boys on the playground, which is Hu said every night of the required course. Wang tin can concentrate on looking at notation, and occasionally moving about strings, they saw the trees, than the ugly issue of the voice. I said goodbye with the song Hao Congcong Wang quarters will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment