Sunday, September 19, 2010

Starting today about a new role as sometimes appears in my blog in it!

 Haha, welcome to my little niece together, stationed in the Bo!

but saying little niece is not from today, friends,

wrote many, many days ago when my sister has been there for her supporting role as an in between the lines of,

or even a blog have posted her photograph it.

Hey, I was thinking,

little niece did not know that day will not grow back to see my blog,

shallow well and good that the uncle naive?

Ha ha ha, okay, to tell his uncle also younger than ~!

quickly grew it my little niece!

mind seeing the original toilet,

do not know how today would not mind a.

you do not mind ...... no matter how good the mind can alter the fact that you see it ......

these days seem to have a lot of things did not say,

tired every day ---- maybe that was not a burden to spend time with people,

was often no free yourself quiet down and write a blog.

know where to start,

that will fingertips better.

afternoon for the first time to my little home delivery of mineral water was,

delivery of mineral water a button to open my uncle house,

first sentence and then asked: boy a Buddhist ah?

confounded a moment, turned and remembered the Buddha Machine has been uninterrupted.

yes ah!

a Buddhist what is good? Some uncle asked me earnestly.

this issue I stared,

aside for the time before I was to play QQ games played half of the tractor did not say,

before and had Zhang Lulu Zhang Jinhao students I asked a similar question,

months I could not answer why they are.

I stammered, a Buddhist can eliminate a lot of karma,

can make things better for some of our next life! 【Paused, so simple and obvious to say that the target for asking questions. 】

Uncle simple and honest smile, the afterlife? We have afterlife?

I've done a very sorry thing ----

been sent to the computer no longer urged, \a hard-hearted to bring the topic after,

was thinking, maybe this is a predestined beings ah,

people I cut off contact with Buddhism so the cause was.

Although affinity, then if he will see the Buddha in the news,

unpleasant to be mindful that Buddha Amitabha acridine ......

, repent!

But you do not know how to how people do not understand Buddhism, Buddhism expounded the benefits?

pointing out that some people could not under me?

Well, think of masters, think of the afternoon magnolia.

Dade had a demonstration of what such a person is the Buddhist \The next time a tourist bus,

on the old master to see an older aunt shouted lug a load of gadgets in selling,

I drove up to ask, ma'am you this How much is the burden of things?

grandmother may have confounded a moment, but also quickly responded to a number.

old Master did not bargain, but is even more than this number of integer value,

to grandma bought the whole fear of the gadgets.

others asked,

old master, why not buy the fear it useful gadgets?

old master side of things distributed to the people around,

his mouth, even the older elderly people out of money,

surely must be difficult to to die at home,

otherwise elderly people, who would want such a hard time?

worry, I bought the whole thing, the good days she can not be so tough.

the master of others can not but praise the merciful heart!

there are other people asked,

the old master, why not direct the money to the elderly and not her commodity?

If so, that fear can also be re-sold the goods tomorrow, people,

aunty can not earn more?

old master replied,

look like if it would become a kind of charity rather than giving up,

by charity in his heart will not feel better,
Only exchange of equal value to both help get people letting other people will not lose their sense of dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment