Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Have your heaven

Have your heaven

lyrics : justin chen

occasionally feel the guise of self- injury voluntary

not wronged rely on your strong shoulders
yesterday a dream of a Field
as I now inevitable wayward little stubbornness

lost your last one I went back to the place

was for love to have you injured
want to fly
too much in this world where the blind panic

melt the energy of love I'll pray for you here, even if the world has lost direction

the city only a cold light
There where love is heaven




---------------------------- -------------------------------------
recently listening to some seven Seven hundred eighty-eight songs are also considered good . There are a few lyrics to this song I like . Injuries have to pay for love , want to fly to where you are , too many blind panic the world , melting the energy of love. Ah , I think this song is not suitable to describe our friends , but feel good song , so listen slightly. Oh, I miss you! Where you are is heaven. So this place despite the good , but less for you. Winter became so cold lonely, I hate this feeling. Oh, you think you want , what you really want !

No comments:

Post a Comment