Monday, May 2, 2011

Notes

increasingly do not understand their own , and do not understand their own ideas, do not understand his own actions , what has changed me, or am I changed?

Maybe girls are sensitive, will always cranky , I was no exception . I am worried that the passage of time , I was afraid of the passing of youth , more scared of the disappeared.

people really are strange animals, strange way to express feelings , emotions cover a dazzling variety of ways . Obviously like saying do not like ; obviously hate but can not implicit ; obviously love the tough battle to block the outside world have to worry about ; clearly the relationship between eight pole but could not beat together , all in all , I am very curious !

me? Cowardly , and occasionally let other people see through his disguise , but in fact have very hurt, sad to death , but perhaps I can still see the camouflage face, smile , Oh, this is me? Yes, this is me, my little body hidden in many different me: Some Like It Hot , I , I'm ruthless , I have strong confidence , low self-esteem , I cowardly , timid, afraid of me. . .

today is very strange why the urge to write something , well, perhaps oppressed for too long , and many things I still can not say . Do not know no one really understands me ~

No comments:

Post a Comment