Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Korean friends

(a) of the first meeting

a morning of hard work, hungry mediocre , hastened to add energy.
to the dining room door, a guy wearing orange clothing, walked in front of me, seems very gentle, very polite and wanted to tell me what to say, first thought: It should be handing out the bar.
Dayton a few seconds, he spoke:

;
At this time, came to his companions, the first is a beautiful girl, is one of those stylish family Kazakhstan Korea, this girl is also in Chengdu Many see, but her looks and temperament and behavior is quite different with the girls in Chengdu, I thought that, after all, is the real thing in South Korea; followed by a fat girl, see character is very cheerful, very lively, the English language little better than they; another is a big sister should look, smiling at me, did not speak.

; ; ; (b) I looked at the dining
four of them, suddenly thought of his card is only twenty dollars, and we have five people, I am worried about a possible is not enough. I had to explain to them If only a few very simple words, I speak Mandarin they are confused. Then I saw what they said in Korean, it seems that also in asking for something. In this way, I speak Chinese, They said South Korea, then they could not understand each other, Jiangzainali. I worry that they do not want to let them get me to use my card, put the card into their Shou Lise, take it with them, run out and then back to me. Sister see strong, and quickly pushed back the card. I thought, with a gesture so that they follow me, though he does enough, first hit a repeat. we phase with each other, just think of the scene are could not help laughing.
go Dafan, in order to avoid trouble, I will let everyone play thirty-two master. a few girls looking at a bowl full rice, would like to return to some, but they said the master could not understand, I put a waved them follow me. and then we walked around along the dining room, to make their point of need food, like to finger . but they did not eat Chinese food inside the cafeteria, and now is the time when very few people, the dining room the food is also very little, not much good food, they can only feel of a few points, and only will some of the . Finally, we found a corner of the wall, sat down, I wait for them to have sat down, finally, to buy their own copy. back seat and saw that they were waiting for me in the side seat back it, I thought it is really about Korean etiquette ah.
just eat, they remind me to do pray, pray Korea - hands together, eyes closed, Then he obsessed with Korean audio, I would like to pray, then it should be. and then began to eat, although some could not be more plain ordinary food, but apparently they are very happy, attached saying I Oh the music was. fat girl took out a book, so I told him e-mail, I took over to leave their name and e-mail, in name marked on the Pinyin (also remain an English name, and now think of it still regret, I feel good funny.) first I thought they were students, but then I knew this time they came to China to travel, and prepared to stay seven days in China.
; eating eating, I suddenly remembered not drink, do not ask them to soup, they shook his head, and asked Photo photo to us.
cafeteria meals to tell the truth is so hard to eat, but see they are very happy. girls are not finished, the two men to the performance of our your own tolerance, or the meal was finished.

(c) to communicate without language
out of the dining room, they said want to go to fast food and wanted me to take them there. before they wanted to Let me join them to travel with them, though to go, but I really can not get away.
we walked in school, think of the scene at that time, really feel funny.
I walked side by side with Mei Xiang Zhang, Lu Wuxuan I filed, but apparently she was not interested in them. But when I mention Jang, Zhang was pulled, and she looked very happy . Yes, Mei Xiang, is that fat and lively girl. She sang in the dining room, ? laughed, and said to me, See the side of the road there is a Korean restaurant, I say Passed not far away, the door has a store poster Jang, fast food restaurants, where the point of the cream ice cream, french fries. Zheng officer showed me a hundred of his photographs, one of which according to the warship, and turned out he was a sailor, I was surprised. ? a piece of paper they wrote down his name, beautiful girl named Jin Shiying, I blurted out, Korean that out, we then knowing laughter. Jinshi Ying asked me to use Chinese do you know Jesus? and then pulled out a printed Korean and Chinese Christian pamphlets, and then she let me those who read the Bible with her, then remembered a sentence, it is clear that she was familiar with these words, she read out in Chinese I can understand. She sings to me in Chinese, said: ....

(d) to say a few nonsense
integration of the world faster and faster, network and information on the impact of lifestyle, culture, communication and external communication more rely more quickly, which is between the people of different countries to less Some communication barriers. young people like us, there may be language barriers, but does not prevent our spiritual communication. the same hobbies, mutual cultural exchanges, lifestyle close to that have made communication easier between us. Coca-Cola, fast food shops, ice cream, e-mail, in English, which makes me feel the intrusion of Western culture, prostitution and the strong, the people of the two Asian countries, even through these become friends, people deep. But then again, the trend of integration of the world has become increasingly obvious, more open attitude to accept the civilized world, our country can be more powerful in order to more countries and their people to accept, and only then, our culture can be more widely spread around the world.
; Finally, I also obtained this kind of understanding: the world most people, most of the country's people are yearning for peace, are willing to interact and communicate. States and between the country's political, friction and war, often just a few of the interests and wishes at play,
; ; (to be added to modify)

No comments:

Post a Comment