Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Introduction I am Lena

 Introduction I am Lena

Witch Card is one of the world, 3 years ago, but was divided into 3 of the World - the Devil, heaven and human world. Each of the three world development, and life ... ... Karl - this name belongs to the Devil, the legend there was a soldier, saved the war torn Devil, and this person is coming from the human world. The soldier and a witch was to organize a family ... ...



True warrior who is the grandfather of our family, that my family is considered royalty strategy! ! 
the 'two world' is only slightly until the next month?! br>
A blue of the country, is Calanda country's neighbors, friendship is very good, Lan's sister - Princess  as Calanda country, reached by the Arab States of the prince married the Blue became the Union State.


! God bless! Do not accidents! ! (Voice-over: the more you bless, the more we give you an accident!)

Save me! ! ! ! (Voice-over: Look!! By me in the bar!!) 
subject is 'the future', that is ... ...

the future? ? ? Hehe me and Lan's future like? ?

other boat to go when I come to me, she looked at my cup of tea. Look for a sudden change, it seems incredible things happened in general, and then said to me: 
when she heard I say general matter, but a very serious matter ... ...

Chapter

No.1 black winged angel destined to encounter

When I awoke, I was in a white space, while the medicine taste just makes me want to vomit. 
But why I do not remember? ! 
so I have not had time to speak, she rushed out, she can not stand the shock, mad, gone? (Voice-over: strange !!!!)

than 15 minutes later, the woman pulling a man dressed in white came in and said loudly: forget my mother!! , according to my eyes. ! 
month ... ...

accidents, loss of all memory. But I have not given up looking for my lost memories, although I mother he has no memory, but still can feel it! 

Do not take my hand, I'm not gay! ! ! ! ! !

Then he let go of my hand, come from the bag I do not know what is inside stuff,Discount UGG boots, and then pointing to the sky, said: ... 
I almost fell to the Malaysian way ... ... 
what? Red moon? ! How can! ! ! 
17th century houses there before the church, even those Miscellaneous alley, I do not know out of the store will have, will not be strange if such a strange thing!! , Justin, your job ready? the report submitted today yeah!! 
I can understand her feelings! ! (Author: similar people ... ...)

bell, bell, bell ... ...

bell rang, everyone sat back to their seats right up, although I've been here a month of course, but do not feel the slightest sense of familiarity, but I feel the kind of desolate feeling. I really can not integrate into school life, actually is so lonely ... ...

unknowingly went to school time,bailey UGG boots, Mi Feida that guy seems to have extracurricular activities so let me own to walk first, temporary go ago, lovingly said: He was born megalomaniac it? (Author: no doubt, this is true!!)

Remember when I was sick like when that guy, he was attracted to the girl in front. Sunset light shining on her hair, became a golden hair, even more dazzling, when I think of that - an angel. Unfortunately I could not see her face, probably before her bangs to cover the amount of it!

Suddenly, she began to come over, I do not know how the, and to suddenly feel very nervous, (Author: Are you nervous about what strength it?! Tengguang ferocious author says to her: tension is nervous, do not let me nervous of what ah ?!!!!: I did not say out. Made me surprise, she said something: But after I turned around again, the girl disappeared. This ... ... ... ... Is this is the legendary - and supernatural events? ! (Author: Tengguang sick, it is time to take medicine slightly!! Tengguang sick?! Tengguang sick?! Tengguang: Do not watch when I was a fool!!! 『』 Blush of anger + whispered: You have been put look a fool! Tengguang: Do not think I can not hear!! 『』 of continued anger + blush: Huh? you hear?! Tengguang: Sure enough, or see me for a fool ... a nose ... a tear in the 『』)

When the girl I was wondering just when the impatient people in the distance heard a voice: > I immediately called the Cold War, connected to him, said: soon come back?!! ... ... (Author: In my opinion, he is more gay that ... ...)



I was pulled along his way, look like the face of fierce, shouting: . (Author: Oh ~ ~ little bare, in my opinion, you prefer others to call you?! Is not?? 『』 Tengguang angry: it did not, and it did not, and it did not!! 『』 Of discrimination against the Tengguang : Yes, oh ~ ~!! 『』 Tengguang :......)

blush this time, there is a girl staring at the sky just what happened, two red lips trembled a bit , said: up, to stay for dinner? aunt cooked today, your favorite salmon tomato pasta curium oh ~ ~ ~ how? interested?! .



aunt's cooking a try!! I first saw him so polite ... (Author: facing the elders, no one has to become very polite!! Pig!! 『』 Tengguang angry: I am not pig!! Of: Who cares if you are not a pig it! pig!)



smiling in the doorway watched Mifei Da, as if his son is like a journey! ! ! (Author: in the end Who is your mother's son!? Kuanghan ... ...)

Mi Feida see Tengguang after the mother entered, smiling, said: it!?  Luo? it is ebony, with sapphire blue eyes, a pair of very beautiful eyes, but she wore a black dress, and her white skin is not fully take uppercut.

nearest approach to the girl saying:   ... ... inside out over, looking at what a beautiful girl, a gentleman-like manner said.

before the Devil it! and is your grandfather's black magic adult pleaded with us, let him continue to have the reputation of the top ten elite, and you just my hands, is to be hired! If you have any act of betrayal of adult black magic Your family will die miserable! know?!  Siya Se,

looked at the girl with the sharp.


After the girl finished to instantly disappear in the air, but suddenly a burst of strong winds ... ... 
unconsciously, it is already evening, and I do sit in front of the TV on the sofa, mother with fruit from the kitchen after dinner. Just the TV playing the mysterious Red Moon news.

machine lens to the sky at night to almost patting fast, the fly. 
things happened, resulting in damage to some historical articles. curator said never happened. As curator say so, but why the record on the red moon will all disappear then? but have to record the time it occurred Red Moon ?! Arthur H., etc. I would be reported in more detail!

sky is getting dark, I looked at the red moon, I feel it from getting closer, as if it was I was attracted to like, when I caught the moon change back to previous look, which in the end what happened? ! ... ... Is really just now? Or false?

when everyone in the dream to do their favorite things, probably do not know they now live in the city, in fact, is very dangerous ... ... 
upturned, said with faint smile.

fake do not know?! you can not, and that person ... ...

, I will envy them. In fact, not because you are the mother or the father's praise, but why I am their own daughter, but you just are to retrieve only the descendants of the witch, why do I and your treatment it so different. ... have been ...

>
pinned, shortness of breath, restlessness, head inside only Kalan Bu said the sentence only.

Finally, like the card is Kalan Bu Lena words, and then disappeared ... ...

... ... ... ... the original

No one knows what happened that night in the end, everything happened so suddenly.
lovely line This evening, I made a strange dream ... ...

dream, I saw a girl crouched in front of me,UGGs, that was sobbing voice. I try to come to ask her what had happened in the end, I cried many times, but she seems to hear my voice, and then the girl stood up, and she for me, but I do not see her face, it is fuzzy look. The girl seemed to say something, then turned away. And I keep chasing her shadow, and gradually, the girl disappeared, and I'm still chasing, and constantly calling her name, but why would I know her name, obviously is a people who never know Why do I know her name?

side I think chasing side of this issue, more than a hollow at the foot of a sudden, I fall down, surrounded by dark, only the hole is a light, the moment, my brain seems to have a lot of things constantly flooded my brain, so I ... ... this pain when I woke up, come back true. Small fragments in a dream final, I seem to see that crying girl standing next to the hole, looked at me and fall in a dark world ... ...

at the end of this dream, and today my day head is heavy, and even the teacher questions in class when I do not know.

morning class was over. On my way to the canteen, I heard a few students talking about that last night's news.

A said: figure ah?! !! but also behind the wings is black!! ! Students from doubt to my mind.

B surprised and said: said: !!! in the end you still go or not to eat ??!!!The two men faster than the pace I move to the dining hall.

have wings ... ... I thought of this man, and suddenly the dream with the girl this morning that link, I do not know why there is such a reaction, but also a bit recently, I'm not.

the moon last night why I'm getting close to the left, and the body had a strange feeling. I ... ...



They family moved here from France. Because it is not clear Feila Luo students school life here, so we want to help her a lot!! students, you sit next to the boy's seat Fei Nate it!

I did not care about this girl, but when she came to me when, suddenly, it seems someone in the body, said: looked at the girl, golden hair, blue eyes, mouth and her little cherry on the nose straight, I do not know why, my heart is unusually powerful.
But the eyes are always watching

that the new girl. At this time,cheap UGG boots, the girl looked up, look over to my side, when I have a strange feeling. But the girl just looked at me, looked to the Fei Nate.

because my seat is a seat before the girl, so slightly hear the voice of their conversation.

Fei Nate happily said: said coldly: sad feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment