Friday, October 15, 2010

November of this year's holiday company gave me a 5 day holiday

 JN, and his wife and daughter had wanted to return to reunite, but the temporary change, Yuan went to the Maldives, the good boss came back from the United States, the original holiday canceled! I had to pass the time a person has.

out the first of October I decided to take temporary scenery, first bought my new Pentax Kx not use, and second, my 5 days vacation is not doing anything. I targeting in Huangshan, which is where my favorite long! WX early in the morning I went to the train station, the train bound for Huangshan has long been sold out, but unfortunately I'm going to Nanjing transfer, but there is no ticket to Nanjing, I went to the coach station, but the morning bus ticket issued and sold to Nanjing over, only the afternoon flight to the car in Zhenjiang City, Zhenjiang, who cares to go to play to say!

to 4 pm, Zhenjiang is more, I found a small guest house to live down, and I can go to the train station to see if there is no train to Huangshan, the results make me overjoyed, Zhenjiang train station ticket buy tickets at only a few people, I actually bought a round trip to Huangshan berth, but the bottom bunk! I casually went out to eat something around, say Zhenjiang Jinshan Park scenery is true to the bus I do, but to where the park has been closed, Zhenjiang City, this place is an ancient town, known also relatively large, and why Park closed so early analysis, I found that people travel far after is to close the country to go to big name A-IV area, which is why Zhenjiang closed the park early, good places to buy train tickets compared with other reasons for the ! I was carrying the camera out, can not go home empty handed, and I walk back to hostel, the reason may be dark, I actually took the wrong way! I do not come to the famous West ferry crossing Zhenjiang City Streets, West ferry crossing ancient street is the most Zhenjiang heritage preservation, the most concentrated and most intact areas of historical and cultural city of Zhenjiang, Total length of 1000 meters, was founded in the Six Dynasties, Song, Yuan Ming and Qing dynasties after the construction of five dynasties, leaving today's scale, therefore, the whole street can be seen everywhere traces the history of the Six Dynasties to the Qing Dynasty. At this time late in the evening, the whole street light hanging, but not many visitors, it is a good time I shot, may be I have not used the camera a long time, but I'm not familiar with the new machine, so in addition to the composition reluctant to say in the past, photos of exposure, focus, or poor!
 October 2, I got up early and ready to shoot Jinshan scenic, but outside, the heavy rain, can not go out! Until 7 o'clock the rain outside the small number of I go out. I passed the car ferry crossing the West, the West saw the rain do not have the charm ferry crossing ancient street, I walked over to get off the shot, the shot shot better than last night, but there are a lot of regrets. To reward myself I spent 28 yuan ferry crossing in the West Hall Appreciation of Zhenjiang lid eaten a bowl of noodles pot noodles and meat, feeling not as good as the roadside 3 --- 4 yuan a bowl of delicious! This is a large restaurant is known to eat; roadside food stalls are affordable!

afternoon I braved the rain to the Gold Mountain Scenic Area, this time is Yourenruzhi; sea of people, I have not gone more than a decade traveling and saw a sight that I remembered one sentence: The adults read the head; children see ass,
 night I get on the train from Shanghai to Huangshan, Huangshan City to reach the morning of October 3. Original target is the Huangshan Mountain, but to the Huangshan found to Huangshan people than I expected and more, listen to local people speak up the mountain to sit cable to wait 2 hours, the main attractions of people suffer people, not to mention a photo, is to walk all the difficulties I've come to take Huangshan scenery, not to shoot people's head, I had to abandon the original plan, change in Huangshan City, the surrounding area to shoot! I first went to the Hongcun Yixian County (Lake), a long history of Yixian County. Old name Yi Huangshan Mountain, a town in the mountains name. Twenty-six years Qin Shi Huang (221 BC) home county, so far, 2,200 years of history, is the oldest one of the county, it is

Yixian County landscape scenery. Within four distinct seasons, mild climate, range upon range of peaks Diego, surrounded by rivers,Bailey UGG boots, no hills, no odd Jun, there is water all pleasant, old villages and the mountains blend, it is When I reached already Yourenruzhi, tours, Academy of Fine Arts painting, self-drive trip to a crowded Hong Village is full to the brim, but fortunately I was in the ground, you can move around, I was very glad I did not go Huangshan, if you want to go down the fear immune. I try to avoid going to crowded places, specifically looking for a person Murano their houses, try to shoot some things back to nature!
 afternoon I went to the car's Qi Yun Xiuning, Taoism Qi Yun Taoist Holy Land began in the Tang Dynasty and flourished in Ming and Qing dynasties,UGG boots clearance, the history out of the four major Taoist mountains. During the By Qing Emperor Qianlong as I did not choose the cable car ride up the mountain, I felt a cable car ride to lose the meaning of climbing, I chose to start up the hill from the bridge in Dengfeng, this is the way visitors up the mountain road down the mountain, so very few. I am a 14:10 start climbing the mountain, I have not started anything, I climbed half breathing becomes difficult, and is sweating, I slowed down, breathe, adhere to climb the gate! Mountain 500 meters above sea level I used 30 minutes. Xiegua in the West and the sun, the mountains, trees, Taoist, residential outlined gold edge, side vision is very level backlight makes sense, I am a pass Kuangpai completely forget themselves down when it is felt in the legs Some do not listen to the brain has been directed!
 October 4, there may be climbing over power , I usually get up early, I actually get up, legs sour pain, arrangements have been prepared to Huangshan, and now this way alone up the mountain, that is, have some difficulty walking casually! I decided to go with tour groups to participate in the Provisional Xin'anjiang - Lake day trip, starting the morning to get on station wagon from the Tunxi Shexian deep cross the deep river crossing to Hong Kong turned out to be terminal, but also the main area Xin'anjiang Landscape Gallery. When I went to the depth of all the boats have not yet started, all visitors are waiting for distribution board. May be relatively large temperature difference between day and night, bursts of mist to float on the river, mountains, houses, boats and disappeared now, seems like paradise in general! They took off on the river bank is eager to Changqiangduanbao out, the beauty of income lens!
 boat launch, and I boarded the top deck of the ship and enjoy the beautiful scenery on both sides; enjoy the fresh air, swept away the fatigue of yesterday! After three hours of sailing, boat Chun'an reached the Lake. Lake is located in Chun'an County, is the first in 1959, built our own design, made of large hydroelectric power station equipment - Xin'anjiang hydroelectric station and dam blocking the formation of artificial lake water, she is Xin'anjiang upstream,UGGs, then the Lake - Fuchun River - River, Lake Mountain Island from 1078 composition! I mainly went to the Lake Snake Island and Bird Island, in the boat on a meal and then return along the same route the depth Xin'anjiang, 19:00 back to Huangshan city.
 5 October, because at night I want to train to WX, so I can only look at the arrangements around the city of Huangshan, and I went to the car early in the morning Longchuan scenic Jixi County, according to historical records, Longchuan is Hang Hau Village the ancient name. Gracilaria mountain village before the village there is a stream (called the River) through the village, Gu Cheng Chuan. Descendants of that stream (also known as pits) exports into the source of the river Teng, Cheong Kai Lung can, so to pit. According to historical records, Hang Hau Village Ryongchon is the ancient name. Gracilaria mountain village before the village there is a stream (called the River) through the village, Gu Cheng Chuan. Descendants of that stream (also known as pits) exports into the source of the river Teng, Cheong Kai Lung can, so to pit. This legend is still the people in circulation. Ancestral Hall was built in the Song Chuan Hu, Jiajingnianjian overhaul. Facing south, before and after the three-by screen wall, terrace, gatehouse, courtyard, porch veranda, enjoy the hall, rooms, bedrooms, and other special priest nine major components. Ancestral things with symmetrical layout of the axis of architectural techniques. It is a magnificent, magnificent feeling.
 afternoon, return the car to visit Old Street in Huangshan City, Tunxi Old Street Old Street is a long history. Historically, Tunxi is Xin'anjiang,UGG shoes, Yokoe, the rate of convergence of three rivers of water to a water port terminal developed. Old Bridge Street in the west end of the bridge section of L-shaped abutting streets, formerly known as the stack of eight, is the birthplace of Lao Cai is also the birthplace of Tunxi. I Street in Old Street Old Street in the building and take some people scenery, 19:10 I ended a 5-day tour, the car returned WX. This is what I pay for the crime was, really fun shooting painful journey, there are pictures and words as evidence! Detailed picture to see blog album (blue words for online excerpt)

No comments:

Post a Comment