Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am a street vendor in Qingdao reserved

 For nearly two years,UGG boots cheap, companies have been fired me heartless, it may still not used to being tied. Idle for two months to go to work every morning to see his wife also began to make money does not ease my mind a. Suddenly saw placed in the home corner Some pillow, which was previously the export of foreign trade companies, trade LP end of a single, a new type of particle pillow. because I think this thing will sell, on the cheap from the company bought some. into the goods sold online after a while, the result is not good. LP to sell a number of friends,UGG boots, together we still put out a share of Taitung, the effect is good. and then we all leave the ground busy with work that lay a pillow in my house (in fact, lazy or what!)
flash This is several months later, no one forget the stuff. But as a man, the burden of his family always in my heart beat ah. XI out on a trip, my wife did not forget to continue to inspire me to work hard. I am truly ashamed of my work is not the pursuit of business now, as if they can not start. eventually I decided that I'm going out to make money.
Although the LP to have and put it once, but that mainly rely on LP raise. her to go out to work when the University of marketing, the holiday had sold shoes in the morning market. doing business and more rich experience than me. this LP, I was very impressed. And I grew up thin-skinned, I read a few years after feel a bit better fit the shelf. that made me cry two stall LP I have not the nerve.
and now I have to own the reality faced.
my house not far away from the Polytechnic University, I guess Students interested in such things it should, LP cheer me wish I also full away,cheap UGG boots, came back empty-handed.
day I am playing games, and more than three in the afternoon I walked to the stall. something installed a woven child slowly, not heavy. but take this bag down the road from time to time in the attractive back. I go on the road,UGG boots clearance, and my heart that entangled ah. on the road, I saw a Ford Focus, which is I have always dreamed of the car. I have a dream more than N times so I will have a car, with LP out to play. difficult to imagine a car will give me so much power. I said to myself, all successful people go through this.
human self is very important to the subconscious, a street vendor when you think things are a shame that you will be very exclusive. If you think of the success of his section of the road will start by the way, Imagine also that many successful people have gone through, you will think this is a very honorable thing.
stall just when I think of these things put down, put in a short distance from the school gate. In order to prevent their nervous or afraid of wasting time. I deliberately took the report to a computer. look to the newspaper side stall. This is good to cover up my nervousness.
too will come to an aunt, lying on my side. action is not very skilled, or even a little nervous. then chat with the aunt that she is the first time today, swing. haha. How ah. two people who touch one of the first time.
to school hours may not Students sparse. Occasionally a girl will ask the price. basically left to hear the price. feel I sell inexpensive ah. or eleven students had completed that money? I would patiently talk to them, this is new material feel very comfortable feeling, a small bag that can be put to sleep in study hall room is very comfortable cushion (like when I was at school sleeping in the study room, since it often can not sleep too hard good, so that the ad was to compile the word). small ten big 20. converted into knife. also a twice in the price, and export prices are almost the same. above marking all U.S. universities signs a commemorative value. always I can count good intentions, but the girls still look, or smile went away. I had that helpless. more than five points from three placed, or not open pot. cold has begun to blow, and I do not wear much. the wind howling, I have a .5 point a bit half, the home cook. packed up pillow, holding my lonely figure back home.
This may not be a successful experience, but I feel good. a kind of businessman feeling. small when the teacher asked us what is good, the class most of the male students said that when the police, some scientists want to do. And now my want to do is a businessman, on their own brains and courage to make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment