Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm just a sad butterfly

 I am a sad butterfly
Fantasy Flowers I can not I do not want you stick
dyed the color of my
I'm only fit to hang around in your
under the leaves I will only narcissism in Flowers fragrant
I can not say I love
I can not give you a brilliant spring
I can not say I love
I can wander among the flowers in your
I is a sad butterfly
I can not say I love
I can not give you a brilliant spring
I can not say I love
I can wander among the flowers in your < br> has long been accustomed to in your side lightly
I am accustomed to the loneliness and solitude
sad heart I will only stay in the room
far I can only admire your smile
windward I have not bee lingering
intoxicated I do not love sweet wine
I will wander in your leaves next
I will not recite love poems
I will only sorrow in your corner I just sing a sad
butterfly
I can only think of you in the night under the

heartache I do not have no sleep
lingering bee I can not give you a brilliant
Spring
I can not say I love I will not be brewing
intoxicated love
I'm just a sweet sad butterfly
I love to spend my hard Xiangjian
flapping wings
purple but I do not deserve your flowers
I can only hang around you I can only
Fantasy
under the night I was a sad butterfly
I am engaged in
between your flowers,UGG shoes, like the wind and I imagine your face
to snout
but I only know that song
under the night I know you will not mind me
But I am afraid you have alone time
sometimes I'm afraid I will profane your fragrance
I am a sad butterfly
I do not you stick the color of dye
I do not want my
profane your fragrance I can only waste their time
you slowly die out from your eyes I'm just a sad ...
butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment