Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sword rookie diary!

 November 7, 2004
in strong support of friends (not including monetary and material support ) and the instigation, today I called up the sword of a world, look at the game settings: music, classical but mixed with modern, fail! picture, too simple, fail! game cards, point of consumption but sold it big expensive, the failure is simply a failure!
but when I saw the female immortal competitive system and the PP when it does not matter, therefore, the sword began his career in the history of the game's most dishes, created a sword called: ; cute flower-blooming cook pear pressure Begonia, ! Although their weight 80KG, 95KG, however, and even friends of terror that is more than up ...... hey, is not even pretty slim. called pigs because of their huge eat, and genetic DNA has nothing to do ha. < br> by, the idiot lying in front of the computer for half an hour, the account up for me a good red?
I'm sorry, I'll get my friend to practice with the sword strokes under the system, see you tomorrow ha!
twenty November 20, 2004
today, is excited that I almost crash the spirit of the day, and worked hard the last ten days has been in his early days, even the witch fifteen it! surely we'll certainly I will follow the example and strive to reach the speed of my leveling it! I cut from a zombie Kandao the ten, holding out the elders to the cottage from Lebanon that the ax I used the six, finally me As long as something deep, Tiefu a needle You see people ...., a friend to buy cards, to buy a dozen, I rely on, he actually said to me, to save money, and said that a) travel directly to the flash stay by his wife.
strong in my efforts, Vatan, once near the zombie types are classified as .
tomorrow, even for carrying machetes beloved relocate to the hundreds who called wolf weak, against you bite me !!!)< br> 二 November 23, 2000
finally today, I climbed into the threshold of a gang, and I also know that what is called the rookie, really cooking ah! burning man than refreshment cabbage dish also!! I am 16 and a 12-class people demon PK, but also withstand the bullying of infamy, results, and others played 3 games, 3 times I was devastated, Later, people asked me what point you add ah, bones, or power, ah, ah I said what added what would I add a bit, added a point to see less blood body, do not wear clothes but also added some bones Oh, what I added some, ah, he asked, you add the element of God? I said I added a useless soul later found no increase. He was a faint and fell on my feet ... ...
he said, put water in the bucket, put rice is big eater, and everything is loaded trash ......< br> I am depressed ing ......< br> off the assembly line!!
November 24, 2004
just on the line, there are friends to close: trash, to ring PK ah!
down ..... . Yesterday I how to add this idiot when the friends of it, called me trash! you look at your name better than I where to go, getting bigger stature of the demon you must call the Which brothers have seen the small licking bizarre sweet ...... so long was a male demon ......< br> is ridicule, the gang boss in the gang shouting at night to help fight wars. suddenly big ambitions vibration, hey .... finally help to experience what it was like a war.
half past six p.m., climbed up on time, to help more than 30 years online, all the help in the rhetoric, vowing to each other much disappear mean, you see you, very hard, actually call that Even in the few seconds after the start of the enemy carrying machetes rushed to help, and finally an insight into what helped battle, was really horrible, I really want to help fight the fight no longer, cards, ah, ah real card, not the general The card is gold VIP membership card, second card is about, or is a second card, I could not even double what the other main fact did not see Mo Yang was sent back to where her mother slept ..... Vatan .
by, do not know I slept from beginning to end how many times that if a sleep by day, I probably slept estimated half ......< br> do not write, and go to sleep.
of: Shenqingruyan pig
(2)
24 November 2004 finally
that accompany my girlfriend's idiot friends travel back, overjoyed ah ! someone to take me, do not self-reliance, and who knows that idiot in the history of listening to my sword after fighting for the division actually want to worship me, he was eight ......< br> taken into account to keep my gentlemanly manners, his words omitted BS. (PS: What a gentleman pig!) began with the beginning of this idiot from the Lok Ma upgrade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment