Thursday, December 30, 2010

Essay country in my heart (e)

 My Chinese Heart mm recorded my experiences and feelings of ordinary
red when the 2008 Olympic Games wind comes, I never cared about the sport began to show concern for the daily live Olympic events, especially the performance of Chinese athletes excellent diving, basketball games, on the advice of friends started watching diving and basketball, but still see some get it, sitting in front of the TV desperately applauded, cheered, beat red my hands. When the red flag in the Olympic games time and time again, when rising, along with the acoustic power of the national anthem, my heart again and again the stirring of emotion! of the motherland, I am proud of you! look at the gold medal China has always been the top row, we are pleased Fucking around the world are descendants of the Chinese people as we are a proud! country strong, and the East Lion at last began to roar issued sturdy! CHINA overnight spread the word to every corner of the earth, to people around the world have left a deep impression! let the world know China and China to the world! Chinese people opened their arms warm welcome friends from all over!
and fortunate that we live in the capital Beijing, feeling that patriotic feelings were, of course, extraordinarily profound experience!
remember I was 20 years ago, first set foot on this land in Beijing. ancient majestic Great Wall, the Royal extravagance of the Forbidden City, Summer Palace gave the picturesque little I have left a deep impression. These are the history of Beijing, is China's five thousand years of ancient civilization of the witness; From then on, I began to sprout in my heart a simple and strong desire, will come to Beijing . As the years change, when that silly little girl yet ten years old, now is a twenty-year-old career women. from a small town, went to Beijing. This is the middle through 20 Spring and Autumn, the capital of the motherland mm Beijing, has been branded in my heart a deep imprint.
wear a red scarf from the first grade, joined the Young Pioneers oath that moment, the teacher taught us a good study, day day up, will learn the skills to serve the motherland. home to see comic books, screen, the famous national hero Yue Fei's back, stabbed by his mother on the words: Loyalty to serve the country. At that time, the honor of fighting for the country's concept of deeply imprinted in my mind them.
primary school, when my father went to school in Hefei, my mother took me to see my father. We saw the tomb of Yue Fei's four hands are tied behind the bad knees, they are Qin Hui, Qin's wife Wang, Zhang Jun, Wan Qi. my father taught me to strive to be a good person, doing good for the people, will Liufangqiangu, otherwise the same as the four villains, notoriety. Do not make any degrading of national and ethnic thing, do not become bad guys against the state, all accused of being after death, cast aside. this vivid journey patriotic education, let me firmly in mind in the heart.
on the junior high, I proudly joined the Chinese Communist Youth League organization. music teacher taught us to sing, Yue Fei's song The full emotional, tears. people become the country's Dongliangzhicai before their actions can serve the motherland.
high school, I chose to study medicine, hoping that they can in more people to help save lives, relieve the pain of others. In my The University is located in Tangshan mm, I saw zhao memorial statue, to understand his life, a struggle for the victory of the revolution, only 38 years old proletarian revolutionaries of heroic martyrdom, his happiness to more people, fearless sacrificed their precious lives, people awe.
graduated from college, I went to Plastic Surgery Hospital in Beijing. Located at the foot of the Western Hills, a beautiful, classical-style garden buildings of the top three specialty hospitals, interview when I suddenly fell in love with here. From then on, and forged a bond in this hospital.
blink of an eye, have been working here for five years.
five years time, I experienced many changes. sixtieth anniversary of the founding of the big environment change, the rapid development of countries, the people lived a prosperous life, RMB appreciation, the success of Shenzhou VII ascended to heaven, a hundred years the success of the Olympic Games; we also changes in the development of the hospital, the hospital's total revenue continues to rise, new look of the room, the courtyard of a key reform of the implementation of incentives, in 2008 the fiftieth anniversary of our hospital Anniversary, well-known domestic and foreign experts to visit affirmed the hospital's leading position in the plastic industry hh really make me very proud!
implemented in itself, is the stringent requirements of their own. the State, units to be developed, and personal development are inseparable. with more and more knowledgeable to arm themselves, to accumulate experience in practice.
to come here especially in the treatment of every patient seeking treatment service attitude, our actions words and deeds, like the butterfly effect, as virtually every every moment when produced in large and small impact on the surrounding. I studied psychology, enrolled in the national secondary counselor certificate and use it in practical work to help regulate their own state of mind at the same time better help patients deal with their emotions, coordination of physician-patient relationship.
building a harmonious society requires the participation and efforts of everyone! My Chinese heart, may not be reflected in the vigorous national affairs, but in my growth and development process, I also share the progress and proud of the motherland. as an ordinary person, I spend my day doing extraordinary things. quietly happy with the progress of the motherland, silently happy with the pride of being a Chinese.
homeland in my heart, these words are already melting in daily life. descendants of every one of us, every day, all with their own actions, contribute to the development of the motherland! This is our newborn baby heart, we have a Chinese heart!
motherland, mother, I bless you! With a Chinese heart, everywhere I go, we always are your children, I wish you a happy birthday!
Plastic He Yuanlu
a subject

No comments:

Post a Comment