Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Xiaopeng need to be willing to travel Sometimes the courage of a young man to choose the right direction in life

 Moderator: Travel is an essential thing in life, when you're near it when it is discovered that he is so small.
Zhang Jinpeng: Indeed it is, and especially if you travel a period of time, you will find the place you want to go too much, too many things you have not seen too many things you did not find. like I used to have one from France to Switzerland on a train encountered an old man, he asked me what go, I said I travel, and he told me when he was young travel experience. He told me that, young man, this world is so big, you do not see many, many do not get to know, you may will regret it, only you truly want to go, go, your life will be rich. In fact, I was fulfilling my promise to myself and to his promise, I said I will.
Moderator: Do you that backpackers are traveling this way has anyone tried, or that only when you reach a certain level of savings since only the beginning? is such that you feel is how self-help travel conditions like?
Zhang Jinpeng: In fact, traveling with the money first time, this is the view of universal significance, but in fact, as I just said that the Italian people, the real determination to travel, money and time is not a problem, have a lot of time their own time, you do not have to work, to travel just fine, it is not working or how to, anyway, always had a way to live,UGGs, and then stop for a stop to continue your journey, the idle rich, in fact, the most fundamental of or a determination, a courage, only you have the courage to really do what you want. many of my friends say I envy your life every day to travel, do not need to work, I think too many people let go , too many fetters, so that they can not really make this decision.
Moderator: Actually, I feel willing to let a relationship in which, some people are not willing to present this way of life, he can not to give up now, so He will not get you the envy of his lifestyle.
Zhang Jinpeng: Yes, that. But he that way may not necessarily be bad, this thing is to see you do what kind of young decision, regardless of what you do is a decision you have to have the courage to take to the impact of your life, this is the most important, do not worry about the outcome, you may go to 30-year-old you, I may think that this kinds of lifestyle is not for me to travel it, and you may also find travel tours are not suitable for you, give you such a change may be more miserable, you've accepted.
Moderator: So when the young man must find their own direction,UGG shoes, selecting their future goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment