Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kind of friends,, I liked it, but just can not catch

 Kind of guy that girls like me,
but could not bear emotional.
together with the kind of girl,
will be a kind of warm feeling,
it does not feel out of impulse,
but from the mutual understanding of the mind.
true, together with the kind of girl,
only touched the heart and soul of each intersection,
Yes,
When you discover the heart and when you are so close, br> often will want to give her a strong hug,
but only after the initiation of the idea of the moment,
you will laugh,
some things are more precious than love.
this girl when the girlfriend is kind of a waste ... ...
I'm afraid my girlfriend after she did,
I have to abandon the phone every day there waiting for her voice,
I am afraid I must say the words to coax her rhetoric,
more afraid of reality constraints,
pure heart will be locked.
this girl,
like,
but I will not emotional,
or,
This is called confidante ... ...
not used as a lovesick,
for her actions control their own emotions,
can enjoy the spiritual exchange.
to pay a lot of people are not suffering girlfriend,
but I think,
if there is no such a friend,
life,cheap UGG boots,
be many more sorry ... ...



girls said ... ...
some boys,
I am tempted, but not emotionally.
how should I say,
because they feel like my friends, real friends.
I can be frank with them about their love, marriage, life ... ...
and all sorts of trouble ... ...
in front of them,
I will forget that they are girls,
to not spoiled, jealous, narrow-minded ... ...
me and they all stood in the balance at both ends,
together we can watch movies, hiking back,
waved at the station, each to their own cars, etc., go its own way.
this feeling ... ...
is a difficult language to describe the joy ... ...
believe it or not,
with these boys live together,
even get along with girls than with similar to the pleasure.
party girl, is thick, sticky,
like a pot of thick porridge, warm in the chest,
but will eat a lot of support, blink of an eye and hungry,
and many women are trapped by the situation, br> talking, always 心有千千结,
others are also pipes endless tube,
get along with these boys,
I was surprised ... ...
they do not have from the text, the story Forest fans blazing,
can one penetrate the mysteries of life,
even started to walk beside those Zhangdeng,UGG bailey button,
can make wise, good and warm friend,
great happiness of human life it.
I was so fascinated by their noble temperament,
also thank them for me as > or simply passes me by.

pursuit of life partner if so must know each other Xiangxi,
that I really will care about him do not send me home ... ...
he was not tempted to say nice words ... ...
he would prefer to send me Since then worry about as long as I obediently accompany him to the side,
smile among the crowd to see him talking about the,
I had no chance to ask questions.


between men and women, in fact, not only love ... ...
kind of friendship is knowing not only be conveyed in words.
between a kind of sympathetic feeling,
without fear of someone else's mistake,
magnanimous heart as each other,
like this kind of trust in the sense of security,
to unscrupulous joking,
abstract nonsense,
not burden each other,
but a kind of treasure,
friendship is a treasure.
you may find him (her) like a baby,
but not jealous of his (her) on the others so,
do not have to pretend in front of him ladies
(or do not pretend in front of her gentleman),
kind friends will not be unfamiliar even for a long time no see,
meet a laugh when,
would be kind of the heart have a feeling,
and his (her) together When,
betray you do not have to worry about,
because he will only give you silently support,
even if you hurt,
he will give you to do a strong backing.
in a bad mood,
he (she) will play the fool make you laugh,
sick,
he (she) will be told what you have to be careful,UGGs,
during special festivals ,
he (she) will send a letter bless you Jane,Bailey UGG boots,
a lot of people want to have this friendship,
because it does not need the burden and responsibility,
I would like to talk about this friendship chance it,
need to care about friendship, understanding, trust.
I hope the auld lang syne.
around me I cherish every friend
Thank you for your support and love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment