Sunday, December 26, 2010

Want to say ...

 I want to say, but do not want to say.
I think I move around a bright place, possibly on the way will offend many people, but I always think this is the right direction.
Afternoon returned to the company, has been staring at the screen in a daze. mind which has been repeating the same picture.
call over and over again with the already strange that when this number appears on caller ID when they response to the number who do not come out.
over and over again hearing the same ring tones, I finally stopped, and I know she wants what is thrown at me.
slowly change the character of a person when, is not it would have been many, many do not understand? but I still have to do it, forgive me.
remember a song , I know ... as long as you completely get rid of me, you will be very good. The only way to get rid of is not contact me, do not contact condition is you hate me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment