Thursday, December 2, 2010

I feel guilty

 [Quote] mentioned above, Sohu users:
these days you read your friend's comments, I feel you deserve to them. See you re-open the last blog a little pleased that you survived, I did not expect once again returned to the original look, this is very unlikely it. In fact, a message here today is completely out of guilt, not because of his continuing to hurt the wrong people, your pain is so I can not sleep. tell you the truth right now. Last year, when the Mid-Autumn Festival is almost there an intruder broke into my friend's blog, through the litany of unfounded or abusive interference with speech disorder friends and friends of friends, Quanguo, but also enlighten too, but little effect, the face of his numerous anonymous message, I have some anger. Maybe he and you are some similarities, he has also been quoted many words of Lu Xun, I am a believer in the tooth for a tooth, so use in your blog the same way and his even more vicious than even his words wantonly attacked by you and your friends. but only one day, I carefully read your blog, but also from other sources to know that the accident anonymous person is not you. I know that can not face you, comfort yourself that you can learn from it, to be able to move carefully made real, you actually just slightly some changes, your world will become very broad. but did not think your situation is getting worse, and caused a lot of misfortune. tell the truth I was somewhat surprised, and think you've read so many books, the truth is no need to tell you, and think you know more than I do. But you may forget the actually make you into a depression rely on drugs to control patients. loved ones pain, hatred, quick, and your enemies do not you think so much pain, and even including me. message here today, have done Well, prepare to be scolded you, including your friends, if you can call me back past the self-confidence, my wish can be considered true. had been hopes that you can self-adjust through this dilemma, but No way, see if you even stopped moaning, and I can only stand so that you have a chance to vent. things have now, I come clean, and calm yourself, but also want to reassure you. [/ quote] < br> to see this long comment, I at first shocked, then shame. I am really ashamed to face these concerns I am concerned about my blog friends. Now what I really can not write good articles, and even a complete, then do not know, I do not know why.
for more than a comment, to be honest I do not remember who was He wantonly vicious verbal attack by you and your friends depressed patients. a blog for the assessment of a person. ah, really there is no reason that you said that hurt themselves. see what you say, to not to sleep after this palindrome, because insomnia is very painful, I have tried, and now take medicine no longer sleep, and I hope my friends around the pain will not be troubled.
; see if you have stopped even moan persuasion deleted. What kind of medicine in their view what disease I have a privacy should not be in the blog that said a large crowd below. But I'm now in addition to the privacy of their own blog, what can I say? I really do not know what to say, so I deserve the enthusiastic readers of this blog, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment