Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a new beginning

 This is a new beginning, I should learn to trust you. As long as I believe you said, really, I believe you. Although my heart still has a lot of questions. But I choose to do so I will firm, I hope you too.
things before he let it go,UGG boots, although there are still a little sad, but I think I'll be fine.
be honest we did not have such a long, long time, yesterday I see our past. Although the friend said not to compare the past. I know we just may not get back to the beginning, but your performance yesterday, it still is good. I believe we will gradually go from the shadows out, and then was peace with it. When a day comes when people say things like that to laugh it off.
Maybe you do not remember. Once you are a person in the Bund, a message saying miss a stroll with me, I said, there will be opportunities. But then how did not have this opportunity. Yesterday, I saw you holding heart-shaped flashing across the Pearl of the Orient, although the Huangpu River will do, but and with you to feel happy, feel good untrue. really lost a lot of things waiting to know and treasure. but we're not too late. Bund visiting with you at least say that I did. We have many, many things to be completed with I do not know the 50 things done with us how much?
you know? you very agreeable to play eh. so happy to see me cry, ask why, you say love you because there is such a little fool. Yes,UGG boots clearance, I would rather be a little stupid love you, see your smile really good time. but really do not want to cry any more, especially in front of you crying. You ask me if I had heard of immortality rhetoric you write well, singing is also very good, you in the end is not what you want to imply? If so, I would be very happy hh
I know some people have to despise me, no way 5555 you despise good hh

No comments:

Post a Comment